For reservations, call 606.787.6110
Mon – Thurs: Open 11am – 8pm
– Tuesday Night, after 4PM, is Kid’s Night! Children 12 & under get a special section of our buffet for just $3.99
– BBQ Wednesday! All-you-can-eat BBQ buffet is just $9.99 all day.
– Thursday, after 4PM, Seniors (55+)
get our buffet for just $6.99 (regular price is $9.99.)
Friday: Open 11am – 9pm
– after 4PM it’s Seafood Night
only $11.99, all you can eat
Saturday: Open 7am – 9pm
– Breakfast bar is just $6.99, all
you can eat & on till about 10:30AM
“I am the living bread which came down from Heaven: if any man eats of this bread, he shall live forever.” John 6:51a
The Bread of Life Café is a 150-seat, destination restaurant with a meeting/banquet room that accommodates an additional 75. We’re located five miles south of Liberty, Kentucky on Highway 127, and have some of the best Southern cooking around on our extensive menu and buffet. The restaurant also provides a safe, supervised environment for some of our higher functioning handicapped residents of the Galilean Home. It gives them an opportunity to feel they are accomplishing something and gives them spending money. These special residents would not be able to thrive in a normal working environment, which is one of the reasons we began this part of our ministry.